The card I'm sharing today is very similar to the last one I shared except I used a different pattern from the Affectionately Yours Specialty Paper. I also stepped it up a bit by using the Botanical Builder Dies rather than flower punches. I love how it turned out! I also used this card for a swap that I'm participating in this month.
Dimensions & Directions:
- Night of Navy cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Crumb Cake cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/2"
- Adhere to card front
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Paper . . . 4" x 4-1/4"
- Place 4" edge along top of Paper Trimmer
- Tilt so that the top right corner is on the 1" mark on your trimmer and the top left corner is on the 2-3/4" mark
- Cut on the diagonal
- Adhere top piece to top of Crumb Cake cardstock
- Adhere bottom piece to bottom of Crumb Cake cardstock
- Stamp sentiment with Night of Navy Ink in the one inch opening on Crumb Cake cardstock
- Use the Botanical Builder Framelits to cut Watermelon Wonder flower, Cucumber Crush leaves, and Night of Navy flower center
- Use Bone Folder to curl petal centers and flower center
- Adhere to card front in this order
- Flower with Dimensional
- Flower Center with Glue Dot
You'll for sure want to use your Precision Base Plate to cut out the flowers and be sure to use the Big Shot Die Brush to remove the cut pieces from the framelits when your'e finished!
Need supplies? Shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'