The Painted Petals stamp set and Spring Flowers Embossing Folder are the perfect combination for this quick and easy card! I'm going to miss Strawberry Slush so had to use the ink and cardstock once more before it goes away!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Strawberry Slush cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Emboss with the Big Shot and Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
- Wrap 5" piece of seam binding around embossed piece and adhere ends to back
- Tie 4" piece of seam binding to adhered piece (on right side)
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 2-1/2" x 4"
- Stamp stem with Pistachio Pudding Ink
- Stamp flowers with Strawberry Slush Ink
- Stamp sentiment with Black Memento Ink
- Adhere stamped piece to 2-3/4" x 4-1/4" piece of Strawberry Slush cardstock
- Adhere layered piece to card front with Dimensionals
So many stamps and accessories are going away! Some at 50% off! Get them while they last!
See them all here!
Shop here 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'