I'm in a rush to use some of my favorite stamps and papers before they retire on June 2nd! Today I'm using a stamp from the Four You stamp set and the All Abloom Paper Stack (on sale for only $3.48 while supplies last or June 2nd, whichever comes first)!
My card was inspired by one I received in a swap from fellow demonstrator, Susan Campfield. I copied her design, but mounted my fun focal point on Strawberry Slush cardstock. (I had some just waiting to be used!) Do you have supplies like that?
Dimensions and Directions:
- Strawberry Slush cardstock (another color can be easily substituted) . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Emboss front with Spring Flowers Embossing Folder and Big Shot (BTW . . . this folder goes away on June 2nd!)
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 3-1/2" square
- All Abloom Designer Paper . . . 3-1/4" square
- See directions in previous post to punch window with Note Tag Punch
- Center All Abloom paper over Whisper White square (Do not adhere in case you need to use the other side of paper due to stamping error!)
- Stamp sentiment through window with Strawberry Slush Ink
- Adhere to Whisper White
- Attach layered piece to card front with Dimensionals
- Punch small flower (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) from Strawberry Slush cardstock scrap
- Attach to frame with Mini Glue Dot
- Add pearl jewel to center
- Voila! Quick and easy!
Stampin' Supplies: (The Strawberry Slush cardstock and Ink Pad are not listed as they are sold out. Whisper White is a nice substitute or get creative with your own color choice!)
Local peeps . . . don't forget about my New Catalog Premier/BOGO Open House, 4-8 pm, Monday, June 2nd! You won't want to miss out on fantastic deals and fun projects using NEW product! Click here to RSVP asap!
Just a few days remaining before some products retire forever on June 2nd! Don't miss out!
See them all here!
Shop here 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'