. . . plus a fun technique using the Note Tag Punch!
Directions & Dimensions:
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Emboss front with NEW Boho Chic Embossing Foldder
- Very Vanilla cardstock . . . 3-1/2" square
- Bohemian Designer Series Paper (NEW, available June 2nd) . . . 3-1/4" square
- Center and insert 3-1/4" paper into Note Tag Punch as far as it will go (edges of paper equidistant from both edges of punch), punch
- Turn square 180 degrees, repeat
- Adhere designer paper to Very Vanilla square
- Stamp sentiment (mine is from B.Y.O.P. stamp set) through window with Blackberry Bliss Ink
- 18" Gold Bakers Twine . . . wrap around square twice, tie once
- Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim . . . 2"
- Tie center of trim with Bakers Twine
- Fray Bakers Twine with Paper Piercing Tool
- Attach finished square to card front with Dimensionals
Paper Saving Variation: I cut the designer paper into 3" squares (get 16 from one 12" x 12") and the Very Vanilla mat into 3-1/4" squares. Both edges of the paper are even with both edges of the punch when inserted.
Stampin' Supplies (partial list due to NEW product):
Don't forget! There are products that will be retiring forever on June 2nd! Many of them are priced at up to 50% off and only available while supplies last!
See them all here!
Shop here 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'