Welcome to the August Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop! We're all excited to share our sneak peek projects using products from Stampin' Up!'s upcoming 2015 Holiday Catalog. In my humble opinion, it's the best one yet! Don't say I didn't warn you . . . you WILL see things you'll love and want!
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Stampin' Georgia or perhaps you're dropping in from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup of creators are listed below my project. This will help you move along from blog to blog so you won't miss a sneak peek.
I immediately fell in love with the rich black and gold tones in the new Wonderland Specialty Paper pack! Here's my sneak peek! (This paper will definitely be featured on my own Christmas cards this year!)
Dimensions & Directions:
- Basic Black cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Second piece . . . 2-1/2" x 4-1/2", cut with Banner Framelit #5
- Rub surface with Embossing Buddy
- Stamp sentiment toward bottom with Versamark Ink
- Heat emboss with White Embossing Powder
- Gold Satin Ribbon . . . 16" piece
- Wrap around banner and tie in bow
- Gold Foil Sheet . . . 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
- Adhere to black card front
- Tree Print from Wonderland Specialty Paper . . . 3-1/4" x 5"
- Adhere to Gold Foil Sheet
- Adhere banner to card front with Dimensionals
- Use NEW Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere 3 sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim
- Whisper White cardstock for card insert . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Stamp trees along right edge with Memento Black Ink
- Stamp sentiment in center with Memento Black Ink
- Adhere insert inside card
You'll definitely want to check out all the sneak peeks . . . and you'll want to get your wish list ready!
Additional supplies from the NEW Holiday Catalog available on Sept 1st (If you didn't get your Holiday Catalog, email me!): Wonderland & Embellished Ornaments stamp sets; Winter Wonderland Specialty Paper; Fine-tip Glue Pen
Shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'