Who still loves to color? I do! Now for the more difficult question . . . who gives oneself permission to take the time to color? It never fails that when I provide a project for others to color, most thoroughly enjoy it, but often admit they don't take the time. I can totally relate! The Lighthearted Leaves stamps are perfect for a little coloring!
The beautiful card I'm sharing today I had the pleasure of making while stamping at another demonstrator's home, Susan Adams, while in St. George, Utah. Isn't it lovely? It was so enjoyable to take some time to color . . . for myself!
- Very Vanilla cardstock . . . 4-1/4" x 11", score at 5-1/2" then fold in half
- Rich Razzleberry cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Adhere to card front
- Second piece of Very Vanilla cardstock . . . 3-3/4" x 5"
- Emboss with Woodlands Embossing Folder
- 6" piece of Rich Razzleberry Ribbon (Into the Woods)
- Tie knot approx. at approx 1/3 way point
- Adhere ends to back of embossed Very Vanilla cardstock
- 5" piece of Gold Glitter Ribbon
- Adhere ends to back just below the Rich Razzleberry Ribbon
- Stamp maple leaf with Black Archival Ink on scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock
- Color with markers (Rich Razzleberry from Brights collection, Mossy Meadow from 2014-2016 Incolor Collection, Delightful Dijon from 2015-2017 Incolor Collection)
- Cut out the coordinating framelit from the Leaflet set of Framelits
- 12 " piece of Gold Cording
- Tie around leaf stem
- Attach leaf to card front with Dimensionals
Impressive, but easy! If you haven't used the NEW Black Archival Ink yet . . . it's wonderful . . . prefect for stamping outline images for coloring! You also must have some Stampin' Write Markers if you don't! They're awesome and of course, they totally match all our other products! Now what say you go treat yourself to some coloring!
(. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'