I've really enjoyed using Woodland Embossing Folder to create the birch bark technique on my cards this season! Today I'm sharing another using the Among the Branches Bundle! Rumor has it that the Woodland Embossing Folder will be sold out soon! If you don't have it, you definitely don't want to delay any longer!
Here's the first version of my card (inspired by several I saw on Pinterest).
. . . and here's the second!
I added color to the White Glitter Ribbon with my Cherry Cobbler Marker! It's easy . . . just turn the ribbon over and color on the backside!
In case you missed how the birch bark technique is done, here's a quick video!
If you have trouble viewing the video, click here!
The technique is the same, I just used Sahara Sand cardstock for my background instead of Kraft!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Sahara Sand cardstock . . . 3-3/4" x 5"
- Follow instructions given in the video to create birch bark background
- Adhere to Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- White Glitter Ribbon . . . 5" piece, add color to back with Cherry Cobbler Marker (allow to dry)
- Wrap around card front and adhere ends to back of Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- Adhere layered piece to card front
- Stamp image from Among the Branches stamp set on Whisper White scrap
- Punch out with 2" Circle Punch
- Adhere to card front with Dimensionals
- Punch several small stars from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with the Confetti Stars Punch
- Adhere to stamped image with Fine Tip Glue Pen
Monday, November 30th is the last day for the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE! You'll want to check out the 24 Hour Flash Sale, too!
Shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'