There are so many things I love about this card! First I love the Winter Wishes stamp set, then the Woodland Embossing Folder (which will be back in the 2016 Annual Catalog), and finally my new favorite accent . . . the Project Life Paper Clips Thinlits! We made this card during my Tips & Tricks Class class in December!
My favorite part of this card is the inside!
It will make a perfect winter birthday card for one of my guys!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . two pieces - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", fold both in half
- Piece A for card base
- Piece B for insert
- Score at 2-1/8" from both short sides
- Open and cut 3" oval from center
- Fold again and emboss with the Big Shot and the Woodlands Embossing Folder
- Open and sponge inside edges of oval frame with Soft Suede Ink
- Fold center score line back and two outside score lines in (looks like a "W" from the end)
- Adhere two outside panels of insert to inside of card base
- Stamp image and sentiment through the oval window (I stamped off once to make the snowshoes lighter)
- Crumb Cake cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Emboss with the Big Shot and Woodlands Embossing Folder
- Adhere to card front
- White Corrugated Paper . . . 1" x 4"
- Adhere to card front
- Soft Suede cardstock . . . 2-1/4" x 4-1/4"
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 2" x 4"
- Stamp sled with Soft Suede Ink
- Adhere to Soft Suede cardstock
- Cut paper clip with thinlit from Project Life Paper Clip Thinlits
- Slide onto side of stamped and layered piece
- Adhere finished piece to card front with Dimensionals
- Tie Linen Thread through holes of Gold Metal Button
- Adhere to clip with Glue Dot
- Stamp "Warm Wishes" on Soft Sky strip with Soft Suede Ink
- Use Triple Banner Punch to trim ends into "V"
- Adhere banner to card front with Dimensionals
You may or may not know that the Winter Wishes stamp set will go away soon . . . January 4th to be exact! Don't miss out on this awesome stamp set! You'll want to check out the Year End Clearance Sale, too! You can see everything that's on sale during the Year End Clearance Sale here!
Shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'