You're going to love how easy it is to make the card I'm sharing today! The Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper and Birthday Blooms stamps are the key! All of the prints in this paper assortment are beautiful! The sentiment is stamped and cut out with the Rose Wonder Bundle. (stamps and framelits)
My inspiration came from a card I received in a swap and I changed very little on it! I added a bit of shimmer to the center of the blossom to finish it off!
Directions & Dimensions:
- Mint Macaron cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Stamp blossom with Mint Macaron Ink in lower right corner of card front
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper . . . 1-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Adhere approx. 1/4" from the fold
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper . . . 1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Adhere next to Birthday Bouquet paper
- Stamp label and sentiment with Mint Macaron Ink on Whisper White cardstock
- Use Big Shot with coordinating framelit to cut out label
- Adhere label to card front with Dimensionals
- Use Clear Wink of Stella to color flower center
There's still one month to earn a FREE Sale-a-bration reward for every $50 you spend! See all your options here!
If you're considering a $100 order, consider this even better deal! Purchase the ultimate bundle . . . the Stampin' Up! starter kit!
- Choose $155 of Stampin' Up! products for ONLY $99 . . . and it ships for FREE!
- That's $56 FREE!
- Enjoy a 20% discount on all purchases through July!
- NO strings attached . . . really!
- Click here to learn more or to purchase your ultimate Stampin' Up! bundle! (Tip: Have your list of $155 ready when you do!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'