The Nailed It Bundle makes it super easy to design masculine cards! The coordination of the Urban Underground Specialty Paper and Embellishments help, too! I really like how this card turned out! When you cut your designer paper and foil sheet into 4" strips, you'll be able to get the most of your 12 x 12 papers and make plenty more cards.
Dimensions & Directions:
- Smoky Slate cardstock . . . 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2" and folded
- Silver Foil Sheet . . . 2" x 4"
- Emboss with the Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder
- Adhere to card front approx. 1' from bottom
- Urban Underground Designer Paper . . .
- One print . . . 1" x 4"
- Second print . . . 1/2" x 4"
- Adhere 1/2" strip below Silver Foil
- Adhere 1" strip above Silver Foil
- Very Vanilla scrap . . . for 2" square
- Cut out square from Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Stamp nails in lower left corner with Basic Gray Ink
- Adhere to right side of card
- Basic Gray and Delightful Dijon scraps . . . for hammer
- Stamp hammer on Basic Gray scrap with Basic Gray Ink
- Stamp hammer handle on Delightful Dijon scrap with Basic Gray Ink
- Cut out both with the hammer framelit from the Build It Framelits
- Adhere Delightful Dijon handle to hammer (trim as needed)
- Adhere hammer to Very Vanilla square with Dimensionals
- Very Vanilla scrap for label for sentiment
- Cut out label with framelit from Build It Framelits
- Stamp sentiment with Basic Gray Ink
- Adhere to card front with Dimensionals
Check out the details of Sale-a-bration here!
How about the BEST offer of Sale-a-bration?
- For only $99, get your choice of $125 Stampin' Up! products! (That's $26 free!)
- PLUS during Sale-a-bration, you get 2 additional stamp sets of your choice (any price) for FREE!
- Shipping is FREE!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all future purchases!
- Give it a try! There's NO OBLIGATION to sell or hold events!
- Do it for YOU!
Click here to learn more! If you chose to join, I'll be in touch!
Click here to shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'