Who doesn't love using products that coordinate? It certainly makes designing and completing projects a whole lot easier! The sentiments in the Lift Me Up stamp set won me over from the start, but after using it a number of times, I've grown to love the other images as well! Hot air balloons are universal and can be used to make cards for such a wide variety of occasions and recipients! Plus they just plain make me smile! I've never had the opportunity to ride in one, but I sure do enjoy watching them floating away high in the sky!
The Carried Away Designer Series Paper coordinates perfectly with the Lift Me Up stamp set and Up & Away Thinlits Dies. Bonus . . . it will also choose your color combination for you! Thus card making becomes a snap!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded for card base
- Carried Away Designer Series Paper . . . 2" x 5-1/2"
- Adhere to card base next to fold
- Night of Navy cardstock . . . 3" x 4"
- Whisper White cardstock for stamping . . . 2-3/4" x 3-3/4"
- Stamp two smaller balloons in background . . . once with Watermelon Wonder Ink and once with Mint Macaron Ink (Be sure to clean your stamp between colors!)
- Adhere to Night of Navy cardstock
- Stamp larger balloon on Whisper White scrap with Night of Navy Ink
- Use the Big Shot to cut out with the coordinating framelit from the Up & Away Thinlits Dies
- Adhere balloon to stamped piece with Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment in lower right corner of card base with Night of Navy Ink
- Adhere layered piece to card base with Dimensionals
- Night of Navy Baker's Twine . . . 32"
- Wrap around card front twice and tie in bow
Want to change the sentiment? The birthday greeting from the stamp set won't fit in the same spot, so try lowering your stamped piece to be centered on your card front. Then stamp the larger sentiment inside your card!
OMG . . . the first item of Sale-a-bration has SOLD OUT! That means that we're nearing the end of the availability for any and all of the FREE Sale-a-bration rewards! There's still plenty of time to take advantage of the rest of the FREE rewards! Remember that all the FREE items are available while supplies last!
Check out the details of Sale-a-bration here!
Why is it the BEST DEAL?
- FIRST . . . THERE'S NO RISK or OBLIGATION TO SELL!
- You get $125 Stampin' Up! products of your choice for only $99 . . . AND during Sale-a-bration, you get to choose TWO additional stamp sets* (any price) to add to your Starter Kit for FREE!
- Shipping on the kit is FREE!
- Then, you'll get 20 - 25% off on all future Stampin' Up! purchases!
- Join Stampin' Up! just for YOU . . . to simply take advantage of the discount OR to earn a little income! It's your choice and there's NO OBLIGATION to sell or do events!
- Either way . . . there's NO RISK in giving it a try!
*excludes Sale-a-bration sets and bundles.
Want to learn more about this GREAT DEAL? Email or call me or simply click the link below . . . to take advantage of the BEST DEAL of Sale-a-bration! I'm here to help you get started! You won't regret giving it a try!
When you do, I'll be in touch very soon!
Click here to shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'