My inspiration for the cards I'm sharing today came from one I received in a swap. I changed the embossing folder and the size of the cardstock layers to work for me! I decided to try the same card in two different colors . . . you'll have to let me know which is your favorite!
I love that you can make a card with just one color! A monochromatic color scheme is so easy, but also very effective! Of course, having coordinating embellishments doesn't hurt!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded for card base
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock (Sweet Sugarplum cardstock) . . . 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
- Use the Big Shot to emboss with the Falling Petals Embossing Folder
- Adhere to Whisper White card base
- Whisper White cardstock for layering . . . 2-1/8" x 3-1/2"
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock (Sweet Sugarplum cardstock) . . . 2" x 3-3/8"
- Stamp sentiment with White Craft Ink
- Emboss with White Embossing Powder
- Adhere stamped piece to Flirty Flamingo (Sweet Sugarplum) mat
- Adhere to card base with Dimensionals
- Lace Doily . . . (Use the white side on this card!) Apply liquid glue to doily and adhere to card base
- Apply coordinating In Color Enamel Dot to doily center
Which color is your favorite? (Mine's the Flirty Flamingo!) Just imagine how many colors in which you could make this card!
Heads up! The Retiring Lists are due to post at 1:00 pm (MT) next Monday, April 10th! You'll want to check back to see what's on those "Last Chance" lists so you don't miss out!
I'm going to continue to talk about the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit because I so believe it's a great opportunity! And there's actually a great reason why now!
- As a demonstrator, I get to see the NEW 2017-18 Annual Catalog on April 10th . . . that's next Monday!
- Not only do we get to see it early, but we get to order from it early!
- In fact, there's a whole bundle of goodies that I can order starting April 4th . . . that's NOW!
- AND if you decided to give Stampin' Up! a try . . .
YOU could order some of this brand NEW product as part of your $99 Starter Kit!** (**You'll have to contact me so I can get the information to you as it cannot be posted anywhere.)
If you'd love to be one of us that gets the info and the product early . . . this is a great time to join Stampin' Up!
- You'll get $125 Stampin' Up! products of your choice for only $99! (Remember this can include the NEW stuff!)
- Shipping on the kit is FREE!
- Get 20 - 25% off on all future Stampin' Up! purchases!
- Join Stampin' Up! just for YOU . . . to simply take advantage of the discount OR to earn a little income! It's your choice and there's NO OBLIGATION to sell or do events!
- Either way . . . there's NO RISK in giving it a try!
Just want to shop? Click here to get started . . . it's open 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'