It’s that time again: we’re getting ready to retire products from both the annual and occasions catalogs. Don’t delay!
You only have through May 31 to get your favorites. Select retiring products have discounts of up to 50%!
Be sure to visit my online store before the sun sets on these items May 31.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders ($150 or more).
- All retiring items are available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Discounts will be applied to select retiring items only.
And now for an idea! Before we know it, wedding season will be upon us! The Falling In Love Suite of products from the Occasions Catalog is gorgeous and is a must-have for this season's wedding projects!
I love the layout of the card I'm sharing today! I was inspired by one I received in a swap! You could easily use this same layout for any card . . . simply change up the paper . . . and/or change up the sentiment!
Oh and you have to love those sweet doilies! In case you hadn't noticed, they're white on one side and vanilla on the other! Simply flip it over and use it on any card!
Directions & Dimensions:
- Blushing Bride cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded for card base
- Sahara Sand cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Adhere to card base
- Falling In Love Designer Paper . . . 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
- Adhere to card base
- Very Vanilla cardstock for banner . . . 1" x 4-1/2"
- Stamp sentiment with Sahara Sand Ink
- Punch left end with Banner Triple Punch
- Blushing Bride scrap . . . 1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Adhere along bottom of banner, trim ends to match
- Adhere banner to card front with Dimensionals
- Paper Doily. . . cut in half (Use the vanilla side.)
- Tuck under banner and adhere
- Falling In Love Embellishment
- Adhere to banner with Mini Glue Dot
Making beautiful cards is a snap when you have lovely coordinating products!
Have you splurged on the Falling In Love products yet? If not, you'll want to add them to your list!
Click here to get started shopping today online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'