I'm sure you've already seen plenty of sneak peeks of the Daisy Delight bundle, but I have to add yet another! I love the stamps, the punch, the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper and okay . . . I love it all! I also love how my first card using it turned out! You can never go wrong with a navy and yellow color combination . . . it's such a classic.
I designed this particular card for a new catalog swap and have now made over 40 of them. Even though there are several steps, they come together quite easily!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Night of Navy cardstock . . . 4-1/4" x 11", score at 5-1/2" and fold for card base
- Whisper White cardstock . . . (two) 4" x 5-1/4", one for card front and one for insert
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper . . . 2" x 4"
- Adhere to bottom of Whisper White card front
- Daffodil Delight 1/3" Double Stitched Ribbon . . . 5"
- Wrap ends around card front over top of designer paper and adhere ends to back
- Adhere card front to Night of Navy card base
- Shimmer White cardstock . . . 2-3/4" square
- Use the Big Shot to cut out largest square from Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Stamp sentiment in lower right corner with Night of Navy Ink
- Night of Navy mat . . . 2-3/4" square
- Adhere stitched square to mat
- Delicate White Doily . . . Trim away three scallops from one edge
- Adhere to back of Night of Navy mat
- Adhere square to card front
- Daffodil Delight cardstock . . . cut into 2-3/4" x 8-1/2" strip
- Stamp daisies with Daffodil Delight Ink, slightly tilting as you go to fit 4 on one strip (see photo)
- Stamp center of daisy with Night of Navy Ink
- Use Daisy Punch to punch out two/card
- Adhere two daisies together, offsetting the petals
- Adhere daisy to card front with Dimensionals
There are ONLY two more days remain to get in on the May special! Even though these products will all be available in the new catalog . . . the extra freebies you get when you order these limited time bundles in May will be gone! There's no end to what you can do with the Eastern Palace Bundle of products! If you haven't purchased yours yet, it's not too late! My BONUS OFFER also ends on May 31st!
You'll see there are two bundle options to choose from (Take my word for it, you'll want to Premier Bundle)!
My Special Offer (ends on May 31st) . . .
How would you love even more ideas for this amazing suite of products? 25 to be exact! I have a special gift for any one that purchases either of the Eastern Palace Bundles from me in May . . . a FREE project sheet complete with instructions for 25 projects . . . yes, 25 projects! (I'll send it via email once you've ordered it!)
SHOP NOW to avoid missing out on the great deals of the Retiring Products and Clearance Rack! They won't last forever! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'