The Delightful Daisy Designer Paper is gorgeous to say the least! It's difficult to pick a favorite print! What's so wonderful about it is you don't need to add much else . . . the paper does all the work!
When the coordinating Daisy Punch was unavailable to order, I decided that I had to use the coordinating Delightful Daisy Paper without it! Even though I'm grateful that the bundle is available to order again, I'm glad that I had to find a work around and discovered that this paper really can stand alone and works great with other Stampin' Up! stamps and punches!
Dont' you agree? Isn't this paper something else? Better add that to your list!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Thick Whisper White cardstock . . . 4-1/4" x 11", score at 5-1/2", fold in half for card base
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper . . . top print (3-3/4" x 4"), bottom print (1-1/2" x 4")
- Adhere both to card base, leaving 1/8" border around edges
- Ribbon . . . 7-1/2" piece
- Wrap around card to end in front, attach ends to front with Dimensionals (these will be hidden by your label and will also adhere your label to card front)
- Stamp label with coordinating ink on coordinating cardstock scrap
- Punch out with Pretty Label Punch
- Adhere to dimensionals used to secure ribbon
- Stamp desired sentiment on Whisper White scrap
- Punch out with 1-1/4" Circle Punch
- Punch 1-3/8" Circle from coordinating scrap (if desired)
- Adhere stamped circle to coordinating circle or label
- Punch two small flowers from coordinating cardstock scraps with Blossom Builder Punch
- Offset flowers and adhere with Glue Dot
- Adhere flower to label with Glue Dot
- Apply White Perfect Accent to flower center
What a quick and easy card! Which one do you like best?
Can you believe it? I've gone and used the Label Me Pretty Bundle again! Here's a list of all the NEW Bundles to help you fill out your Wish List! (You save 10% when you purchase bundles as opposed to individual items!)
Print the NEW Bundle & Save List!
Print a NEW Wish List complete with page numbers!
What's the first thing on your list? Get started SHOPPING HERE! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'