The turnout for my New Catalog Open House/BOGO Sale was amazing, too! It's always so much fun to see everyone's excitement for the new catalog and getting to place that first order from it! Thank you all for making my event a huge success! Scroll down to find the winners of the prize drawings for that day!
I'm also a little crazy about the take and make projects that everyone took home with them! I first saw this set of cards at a live demonstration by Brandi Barnard at the OnStage event in Amsterdam. I knew right away they were something I wanted to CASE (Copy and Share Everything!)
You may be able to figure out how to assemble by just looking at the picture . . .
. . . but just in case, here are some easy instructions!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White card base . . . 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4 and folded in half
- Whisper White for card front . . . 3-7/8” x 5-1-8”
- Fresh Florals Designer Paper Stack . . . listed from top down
- Print 1 (1” x 4”)
- Print 2 (1/2” x 4”)
- Print 3 (1” x 4”)
In Color cardstock – Cut one of each size
- Cut 1 of each color, 2” x 4”
- Cut 1 of each color, 1-3/8” x 4”
- Use the Big Shot with the Sparkle Embossing Folder to emboss the 1-3/8” x 4” strip of In Color cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment with coordinating ink toward top of 2” x 4” strip of In Color cardstock.
- Adhere ½” x 4” Fresh Floral paper strip below stamping.
- Begin with the top piece and adhere strips to 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” Whisper White cardstock piece. (Match left edge of each piece, edges will overhang slightly, trim with paper trimmer if necessary.)
- Wrap an 18” piece of white Baker’s Twine around layered piece and tie.
- Adhere card front to card base with Dimensionals.
After making this set of cards, it was difficult to choose a favorite! I shared my favorite new In Color at my Open House on Saturday . . . it's Lemon Lime Twist! What's yours?
The winner of the GRAND PRIZE drawing from my Open House/BOGO Sale is Gayle Nyhuis! The 2nd Prize Winner is Kim Dobos! Congrats and thanks for participating in my Open House!
Have you taken the time to check out the new catalog yet? You can view it online or let me know if you'd like to receive a hard copy! We'll make an arrangement to get you one!
Do you love bundles? Here's a list of the NEW Bundles to help you fill out your new Wish List!
Print the NEW Bundle & Save List!
Print a NEW Wish List complete with page numbers!
When you're ready, get started SHOPPING HERE! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!) If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information for you. So please send me an e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'