From the moment I first saw it, I could hardly wait to use the butterfly from the Move Me Thinlits. I love all the detail that results when you use both parts of the butterfly thinlits together. I'm also quite fond of the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack. I cut equal widths of each of the four colors to create the background for my butterflies. Coming up with that dimension was the most difficult part of making this card . . . which I've already done for you! (It is an odd dimension and it's okay if they aren't perfect!)
Having the right word stamps is super important to me. Many times I will purchase a stamp set based more on which sentiment stamps are included in the set than the actual images. Rose Wonder is one of those sets. Be sure to take a look at the wonderful greetings that come in this set. You may want to add it to your repertoire. I consider word stamps to be necessary tools for card making.
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded for card base
- Basic Black cardstock . . . 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
- Adhere to card base
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/4" (actually just a hair smaller on each of those dimensions)
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack . . . one of each of the 4 colors . . . just a hair under 1-3/8" x 4"
- Adhere strips to Whisper White (4" x 5-1/4")
- Adhere to card base
- Use the Big Shot to cut the butterflies with the Move Me Thinlits
- Adhere butterflies to card front with Liquid Glue
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Black Ink
Stampin' Up! has two amazing promotions going on during the month of July! Has your wish list grown since the new catalog came out in June? It's a great time to make a dent in that wish list of yours!
- There's no limit to the number of coupons you can receive!
- The only thing required to participate is an email address! Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- Bonus Days redemption period . . . August 1 - 30
Not only is it a great time to get more of those things you've been wanting from the new catalog, it's a great time to stock up on your favorites!
Already love Stampin' Up! products? Are you an avid customer/user/collector (had to throw that last one in for giggles), there's another offer you'll want to check out Christmas in July!
Ho, ho, ho! The Christmas in July promotion makes it the perfect time to join Stampin' Up!
I'd like to rephrase that first part to "Even if you have NO interest in having a business" . . . this is a great opportunity to get in on the best perk of being a demonstrator . . . a discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases . . . yes, your wish list! (minimum discount 20% with potential for more . . . depending on what you spend and/or if others help you spend)
- This $72 Value for FREE when you purchase the Starter Kit! (Which is already a great deal at $99 for $125 Stampin' Up! products of your choosing!) So it's really $98 for FREE!
Take a peek at the Carols of Christmas stamp set here.
As always, there is NO obligation to hold events or sell to others! You can simply join to enjoy the discount for yourself and to have access to Stampin' Up! news and products early!
To make the process go smoothly, you'll want to make your list of $125 products then clicking the "Join the Fun!" button!
I'll be in touch when you do! I'd love to help you get started! I'll be out of the country from July 4-16 with limited access to internet, however, there's plenty of July left when I return if you should need more assistance! You can also call 800 STAMP UP with your questions!
Are you ready to tackle that list? Get started SHOPPING HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'