It's always a good day when you learn a new way to use one of your tools! I love using my framelits for making fun shaped cards so when I received this card in a swap (no name on back, sorry), I knew it was one I would CASE! The only changes I made was to make my bow with my special bow template** and to add change up the "celebrate" by popping it up and coloring my "CAKE" with my Blendabilities markers.
Dimensions & Directions:
- Coastal Cabana cardstock . . . 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Basic Black cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Randomly stamp cakes with White Craft Ink
- Adhere to Coastal Cabana card base
- Sahara Sand cardstock . . . 2-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Cut out #4 Banner Framelit and Big Shot
- Adhere to center of Basic Black cardstock
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 2" x 7-1/2", folded
- Cut out banner shaped card with #3 Banner Framelit and Big Shot
- Place flat end of framelit so that folded edge is just inside flat end of framelit so it does not cut into two pieces (See photo)
- Stamp sentiment on front with Memento Black Ink (far enough down to leave room for bow)
- Color letters of "CAKE" with Coastal Cabana Blendabilities
- Saraha Sand scrap . . . 1" x 3"
- Stamp sentiment again on this strip
- Cut out with paper snips
- Adhere to card front with Dimensionals
- Tie bow with Coastal Cabana ribbon (FREE ribbon, yay!) See video below!
- Attach to card with Mini Glue Dots
- Stamp sentiment inside with Memento Ink
**Need a little help with your bow? Here's a quick video to assist you!
Do you have your FREE Big Day stamp set yet? If not, shop with me (online 24/7)! It's yours FREE when you spend $50 or more during Sale-a-bration! In fact you get one FREE Sale-a-bration reward for EVERY $50 you spend! Yay! (. . . please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'