The Daisy Delight Bundle is a must have for your wish list! It's one of those tools you'll use again and again. The card I'm sharing today featuress a sunken panel of designer paper. It's easy to do and adds dimension and interest to your card. It also uses a small amount of your designer series paper so it will go a long ways!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Night of Navy cardstock . . . 4-1/4" x 11", score at 5-1/2" and folded for card base
- Cut two strips . . . 1/2" x 4"
- Whisper White cardstock . . . two pieces, one . . . 1-1/2" x 4" (bottom panel), two 2-3/4" x 4" (top panel)
- Stamp sentiment on bottom panel with Night of Navy Ink
- Stamp stem along bottom edge of top panel with Night of Navy Ink
- Adhere 1/2" strips of Night of Navy cardstock to Whisper White panels (along bottom edge of top panel and along top edge of bottom panel)
- Use Dimensionals to adhere top panel to card base
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper . . . 1" x 4"
- Tuck Delightful Daisy Designer Paper under top panel edge and adhere to card base
- Use Dimensionals to adhere bottom panel to card base
- Stamp two daisies on Daffodil Delight cardstock with Daffodil Delight Ink
- Stamp center in one with Night of Navy Ink
- Punch out with Daisy Punch
- Adhere daisy with stamped center to other daisy with Liquid Glue (offset petals as you do)
- Adhere daisy to card front with Dimensionals
Stampin' Up! has two amazing promotions going on during the month of July! Has your wish list grown since the new catalog came out in June? It's a great time to make a dent in that wish list of yours!
- There's no limit to the number of coupons you can receive!
- The only thing required to participate is an email address! Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- Bonus Days redemption period . . . August 1 - 30
Not only is it a great time to get more of those things you've been wanting from the new catalog, it's a great time to stock up on your favorites!
Already love Stampin' Up! products? Are you an avid customer/user/collector (had to throw that last one in for giggles), there's another offer you'll want to check out Christmas in July!
Ho, ho, ho! The Christmas in July promotion makes it the perfect time to join Stampin' Up!
I'd like to rephrase that first part to "Even if you have NO interest in having a business" . . . this is a great opportunity to get in on the best perk of being a demonstrator . . . a discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases . . . yes, your wish list! (minimum discount 20% with potential for more . . . depending on what you spend and/or if others help you spend)
- This $72 Value for FREE when you purchase the Starter Kit! (Which is already a great deal at $99 for $125 Stampin' Up! products of your choosing!) So it's really $98 for FREE!
Take a peek at the Carols of Christmas stamp set here.
As always, there is NO obligation to hold events or sell to others! You can simply join to enjoy the discount for yourself and to have access to Stampin' Up! news and products early!
To make the process go smoothly, you'll want to make your list of $125 products then clicking the "Join the Fun!" button!
I'll be in touch when you do! I'd love to help you get started! I'll be out of the country from July 4-16 with limited access to internet, however, there's plenty of July left when I return if you should need more assistance! You can also call 800 STAMP UP with your questions!
Are you ready to tackle that list? Get started SHOPPING HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'